Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue March 26, 2013
WWNO's Second SpeakEasy Is Tonight!
You're invited to join WWNO — New Orleans Public Radio for our next SpeakEasy tonight, Thursday, March 28, at 6:00 p.m. at Chickie Wah Wah.
Join WWNO's General Manager Paul Maassen as he moderates a discussion on environmental concerns that impact the Gulf Coast, Southeastern Louisiana and far beyond. The panel includes Pulitzer Prize-winning environmental journalist Bob Marshall, and David Muth, the State Director of the National Wildlife Federation's Coastal Louisiana Campaign.
SpeakEasy is a new series that encourages you to join the discussion. A new topic of regional interest is introduced each month in a casual style, but with a thoughtful and well-informed panel leading the way.
It's a great way to meet other WWNO listeners, as well as some of the voices you hear on the air every day.
WWNO's SpeakEasy is free and all are welcome!
Chickie Wah Wah is located at 2828 Canal Street.