Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue March 26, 2013
WWNO's Second SpeakEasy Is Tonight!
You're invited to join WWNO — New Orleans Public Radio for our next SpeakEasy tonight, Thursday, March 28, at 6:00 p.m. at Chickie Wah Wah.
Join WWNO's General Manager Paul Maassen as he moderates a discussion on environmental concerns that impact the Gulf Coast, Southeastern Louisiana and far beyond. The panel includes Pulitzer Prize-winning environmental journalist Bob Marshall, and David Muth, the State Director of the National Wildlife Federation's Coastal Louisiana Campaign.
SpeakEasy is a new series that encourages you to join the discussion. A new topic of regional interest is introduced each month in a casual style, but with a thoughtful and well-informed panel leading the way.
It's a great way to meet other WWNO listeners, as well as some of the voices you hear on the air every day.
WWNO's SpeakEasy is free and all are welcome!
Chickie Wah Wah is located at 2828 Canal Street.