Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed July 11, 2012
WWNO's Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker Expands to Full Hour Starting July 25
Starting the week of July 23, a top-notch slate of NPR News and information programs — including On Point, Here and Now and Tell Me More — will join the 89.9 WWNO weekday lineup.
At the same time, one of the station's most popular local programs, Poppy Tooker's Louisiana Eats!, will move to new times — Wednesday afternoons at 1:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings at 11:00 a.m. — and expand to a full hour. Poppy Tooker recently talked with WWNO's Fred Kasten about the origins of Louisiana Eats! and plans for the expanded version.
To learn more about Poppy Tooker and Louisiana Eats! please click here http://poppytooker.com/Louisiana_Eats!.html
And listen to every episode of Louisiana Eats! by searching here.