Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu February 27, 2014
WWNO Coastal Desk And Listening Post: What Do You Think About Flood Insurance?
WWNO is launching its Coastal Desk, a new intiative to cover issues vital to the resilience of Louisiana's waterfront communities. That includes hearing from you, through our Listening Post project.
Take part by texting "Hello" to (985) 200-2433
Sign up and you'll receive text messages with questions about coastal issues in the area. You'll also receive information as we hear about it. It's a way to create conversation on topics like flood insurance, coastal erosion, and how these things impact life in Louisiana.
All you have to do is send a text with the word "Hello" to be a part of it: (985) 200-2433.
Thanks for listening, and for adding your voice.