Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Mon June 29, 2009
WWII Uboats in the Gulf of Mexico
New Orleans, LA – During WWII, there was a lot more than just shrimp boats off the Louisiana coast. WWNO's Paul Maassen has an interview with an author who tells the story.Author CJ Christ talks with WWNO's Paul Maassen about his book "WWII in the Gulf of Mexico" in which he details German Uboat patrols of the coast of Louisiana. He will speak at UNO on June 30th.