Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue July 16, 2013
WRKF is Part of My Morning Ritual
Originally published on Sat March 29, 2014 2:40 pm
Michael Loveless is a CPA and a resident of Baton Rouge.
Once he started listening to WRKF, Michael says he got hooked. He couldn't even turn the dial during pledge drives.
Finally, the message sunk in and he became a contributing listener. Then he found out many of his friends and acquaintances listen and contribute too.