Most Active Stories
- Le Show For Oct. 26, 2014
- Philadelphia Gets Its Water Management Act Together, And New Orleans Takes Notes
- Interior Department Says Louisiana Coastal Program Lacks Oversight
- MONDAY: State Treasurer John Kennedy; and Advocacy Director for Louisiana AARP Andrew Muhl
- Louisiana Department Of Education Releases School Report Cards
Thu September 6, 2012
Work resumes on I-10, I-12 in Baton Rouge, Livingston
Work to widen Interstates 10 and 12 in East Baton Rouge and Livingston parishes has resumed.
The state Department of Transportation and Development had suspended construction on the interstates as Hurricane Isaac approached last week to speed evacuation and help emergency workers.
With activities beginning to return to normal, DOTD said Wednesday that it had instructed construction contractors to resume work.
The widening project is expected to be complete by mid-2013.