Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Wed November 9, 2011
The Wistful Palate Effect
1lb. lump crabmeat
2 cups mayonnaise
6 oz. capers, chopped
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 bunch green onions, sliced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup oil
Salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste
1 head iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
Combine lemon juice and egg in food processor. With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil. Mix together crab, mayonnaise, capers, parsley and green onions. Chill thoroughly and serve on a bed of lettuce.
Care to continue the conversation with us? Email us or enter our Culinary Contest!