Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed November 9, 2011
The Wistful Palate Effect
1lb. lump crabmeat
2 cups mayonnaise
6 oz. capers, chopped
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 bunch green onions, sliced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup oil
Salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste
1 head iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
Combine lemon juice and egg in food processor. With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil. Mix together crab, mayonnaise, capers, parsley and green onions. Chill thoroughly and serve on a bed of lettuce.
Care to continue the conversation with us? Email us or enter our Culinary Contest!