Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Mon September 24, 2012
Wife and husband killed in apparent Covington murder-suicide
A woman and her husband are dead following an apparent murder-suicide at their home near Covington late Friday, according to authorities.
The Times-Picayune reports that he bodies of Caroline Crockett Darby, 42, and Adrian Darby, 46, were discovered in their home, said Melanie Comeaux, executive director of St. Tammany Parish coroner's office.
Caroline Darby was an administrative employee for the Covington Police Department. Adrian Darby worked offshore and he had been married to his wife since April 2, 1997, court records indicate.
Sheriff's Sgt. Sean Beavers said deputies found the couple in a bedroom and that there were signs of foul play and "indications of a potential murder-suicide."
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Health Care Fraud
Business & Technology