Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon September 24, 2012
Wife and husband killed in apparent Covington murder-suicide
A woman and her husband are dead following an apparent murder-suicide at their home near Covington late Friday, according to authorities.
The Times-Picayune reports that he bodies of Caroline Crockett Darby, 42, and Adrian Darby, 46, were discovered in their home, said Melanie Comeaux, executive director of St. Tammany Parish coroner's office.
Caroline Darby was an administrative employee for the Covington Police Department. Adrian Darby worked offshore and he had been married to his wife since April 2, 1997, court records indicate.
Sheriff's Sgt. Sean Beavers said deputies found the couple in a bedroom and that there were signs of foul play and "indications of a potential murder-suicide."
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Health Care Fraud
Business & Technology