Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed July 18, 2012
Widely-Praised New Memoir from California Writer and Grief Therapist Claire Bidwell Smith
Today on The Sound of Books with Fred Kasten: the widely-praised new memoir from California writer and grief therapist Claire Bidwell Smith, The Rules of Inheritance.
To find out more about Claire Bidwell Smith and The Rules of Inheritance please click here http://clairebidwellsmith.com/books/