Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Wed January 18, 2012
Why Vote On Tuesday? Why Not The Weekend?
The U.S. has repeatedly ranked low in voter turnout, compared to other G8 countries. Jacob Soboroff of the group 'Why Tuesday?' says the antiquated voting law is putting America's democracy on the back burner. He speaks with host Michel Martin about why his group, with support from liberals and conservatives, is pushing to move election days.