Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed January 18, 2012
Why Vote On Tuesday? Why Not The Weekend?
The U.S. has repeatedly ranked low in voter turnout, compared to other G8 countries. Jacob Soboroff of the group 'Why Tuesday?' says the antiquated voting law is putting America's democracy on the back burner. He speaks with host Michel Martin about why his group, with support from liberals and conservatives, is pushing to move election days.