Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu April 19, 2012
Why 'Almost No One Got It Right' In NYC Rape Case
Trisha Meili was brutally beaten and raped while jogging in Central Park 23 years ago. The media frenzy and trial led to the convictions of five young men of color, dubbed "The Central Park Five." They were later found to be innocent. Host Michel Martin discusses the crime and its implications with Sarah Burns, author of a recent book on the case.