Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri March 1, 2013
Whoa! Stanford Student Solves Rubik's Cube While Juggling
Originally published on Thu February 28, 2013 5:54 pm
We'll get back to the real news in a little bit, but first some amazing footage from Stanford University.
As the school tweeted, it shows mathematics undergrad Ravi Fernando "solving a Rubik's Cube while juggling." Here's the video — warning, there's a curse word:
Fernando, by the way, is a member of the World Cube Association. He has managed to solve a cube in 7.65 seconds.