Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue January 24, 2012
Whether Pink Legos Are Just Building Stereotypes
Lego's new play sets, which are geared toward girls, include a beauty shop, cafe and pool. Critics say the toys are too focused on image and gender stereotypes. Others, including Lego, say they're simply what girls want to play with. Host Michel Martin and a diverse panel of moms explore gender-focused marketing.