Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue November 6, 2012
We'll Be Live Blogging Tonight
Originally published on Tue November 6, 2012 11:42 pm
Here's the plan for our Election Night coverage:
-- Starting between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m., we'll be live-blogging. Not here in The Two-Way, but right on the homefront of NPR.org and on our "Election Night 2012" results page. If all goes as planned, our updates should flow on to your screen automatically.
-- NPR's live broadcast begins at 8 p.m. ET. It will be streamed on NPR.org and will go out over the air on most NPR member stations. Click here to find one near you. The show's scheduled to go until 3 a.m. ET Wednesday — but could go longer if need be.
When will we know who won the race for the White House? There's still time for you to get your prediction in.
Update at 12:45 a.m. ET, Nov. 7: If you thought we'd hear before midnight who won the White House, you were right.
We assume you've heard, President Obama won re-election.