Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri February 17, 2012
Week Of Sweet, Sour Economy For Ordinary Americans
The labor market is improving, but Friday's consumer price index news shows that workers' paychecks are not keeping up with limited inflation. Hundreds of people visited NPR's Facebook page to comment on whether things are really getting better. Host Michel Martin and NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax sift through the stats and comments.