Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue August 6, 2013
WEDNESDAY: PBRC's Dr. Stephen Heymsfield, Historian Leo Honeycutt
Originally published on Thu August 8, 2013 9:03 am
Dr. Stephen Heymsfield, with the Pennington Biomedical Research Center, talks about obesity and the latest research on how to avoid it, or reverse it.
On the 86th birthday of former Governor Edwin W. Edwards, Leo Honeycutt talks with Jim about Edwards' newborn son Eli and the new reality show "The Governor's Wife".