Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue August 28, 2012
WATCH: President Obama Speaks on Preparing for Hurricane Isaac
By Jason Saul
President Obama discusses steps FEMA and other federal and local agencies are taking to keep Gulf Coast residents safe and minimize the damage from approaching Hurricane Isaac.
Tropical Storm Isaac