Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue August 28, 2012
WATCH: President Obama Speaks on Preparing for Hurricane Isaac
By Jason Saul
President Obama discusses steps FEMA and other federal and local agencies are taking to keep Gulf Coast residents safe and minimize the damage from approaching Hurricane Isaac.
Tropical Storm Isaac