Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue November 26, 2013
Wal-Mart's New CEO Is An Insider
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 7:57 am
Wal-Mart’s new choice to lead the company is longtime Wal-Mart executive Doug McMillon.
He started working at the world’s largest retailer as a summer associate in 1984 and returned in 1990, working his way up the ranks.
McMillon will face a number of challenges, including sluggish growth and accusations that Wal-Mart underpays its workers.
The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Bellini joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss McMillon and the challenges he’s facing.