Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue November 13, 2012
Wading Into Teen Bedrooms: Necessary or Hazardous?
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 11:03 am
Most parents use some choice words to describe their teenagers' bedrooms: messy, disaster zones or hazardous. Host Michel Martin and a panel of moms take on whether a messy room is just a bad habit or something parents should get strict about. She speaks with Jolene Ivey, Dani Tucker and Angelica Perez Litwin.