Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue June 19, 2012
Voucher Program Framework Approved by BESE Panel
BATON ROUGE — Louisiana's education board has agreed to a framework for a new statewide voucher program that will use tax dollars to send children to private schools. But that framework does not have accountability standards required by the Legislature and still being ironed out by the education department.