Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
All Songs Considered Blog
Wed May 16, 2012
Vote For The Albums Everyone Can Love
What record could you put on that would make everyone happy? What are the albums you think we can all agree on? That's our summer project, to find the 10 albums everyone can love. We're not asking for your favorite album or the best album. We're looking to find those few albums that are universally loved.
So, each week, now through the summer, we'll be asking you to give us a thumbs up or thumbs down on a list of records. Just tell us in the survey below whether you do or don't love the record. We start off with 20 albums.
We'll need more nominations for future polls, so in the comments section tell us the records you think we should include. These should be the records you think you could play for anyone and they'd love it.