Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Arts & Culture
Thu October 29, 2009
Voodoo Experience Creator and Producer Steve Rehage
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – The Voodoo Experience - aka Voodoo Music Experience - which runs Friday, October 30th through Sunday, November 1st at City Park - has - in just eleven years - become one of New Orleans' top-ten tourist attractions. It got started back in 1999 thanks to the efforts of one music-loving New Orleanian and former LSU football star. WWNO's Fred Kasten has the story...
To find out more about the 2009 Voodoo Experience - click here .