Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Arts & Culture
Thu October 29, 2009
Voodoo Experience Creator and Producer Steve Rehage
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – The Voodoo Experience - aka Voodoo Music Experience - which runs Friday, October 30th through Sunday, November 1st at City Park - has - in just eleven years - become one of New Orleans' top-ten tourist attractions. It got started back in 1999 thanks to the efforts of one music-loving New Orleanian and former LSU football star. WWNO's Fred Kasten has the story...
To find out more about the 2009 Voodoo Experience - click here .