Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Arts & Culture
Thu October 29, 2009
Voodoo Experience Creator and Producer Steve Rehage
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – The Voodoo Experience - aka Voodoo Music Experience - which runs Friday, October 30th through Sunday, November 1st at City Park - has - in just eleven years - become one of New Orleans' top-ten tourist attractions. It got started back in 1999 thanks to the efforts of one music-loving New Orleanian and former LSU football star. WWNO's Fred Kasten has the story...
To find out more about the 2009 Voodoo Experience - click here .