Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu June 13, 2013
VIDEO: Gov. Christie Slow Jammin' The News With Jimmy Fallon
Originally published on Thu June 13, 2013 8:38 am
Check out the double entendres, weight jokes and 2016 references from NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
There was also the obligatory Bruce Springsteen reference — The Roots breaking into "Born to Run" after Fallon tried to get Christie to announce he'll make a bid for the White House.