Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Fri September 13, 2013
Vegetable Lover's Paradise
Deborah Madison has been involved in the food industry since the 1970's. She joins us on Louisiana Eats! to talk about her new book, Vegetable Literacy, and growing up in a family of botanists. We'll also hear from a pair of Memphis natives to discuss how to make vegetables the centerpiece of any meal by sprucing them up with traditional Southern ingredients.
If all this talk makes you hungry, you can always order a salad from Gia DiLeo, owner of Green to Go. She'll be in the studio to discuss her business. Plus, Jyl Benson tells us about the Sunday Suppers at Maison Madeleine.