Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri September 13, 2013
Vegetable Lover's Paradise
Deborah Madison has been involved in the food industry since the 1970's. She joins us on Louisiana Eats! to talk about her new book, Vegetable Literacy, and growing up in a family of botanists. We'll also hear from a pair of Memphis natives to discuss how to make vegetables the centerpiece of any meal by sprucing them up with traditional Southern ingredients.
If all this talk makes you hungry, you can always order a salad from Gia DiLeo, owner of Green to Go. She'll be in the studio to discuss her business. Plus, Jyl Benson tells us about the Sunday Suppers at Maison Madeleine.