Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Fri September 13, 2013
Vegetable Lover's Paradise
Deborah Madison has been involved in the food industry since the 1970's. She joins us on Louisiana Eats! to talk about her new book, Vegetable Literacy, and growing up in a family of botanists. We'll also hear from a pair of Memphis natives to discuss how to make vegetables the centerpiece of any meal by sprucing them up with traditional Southern ingredients.
If all this talk makes you hungry, you can always order a salad from Gia DiLeo, owner of Green to Go. She'll be in the studio to discuss her business. Plus, Jyl Benson tells us about the Sunday Suppers at Maison Madeleine.