Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri September 13, 2013
Vegetable Lover's Paradise
Deborah Madison has been involved in the food industry since the 1970's. She joins us on Louisiana Eats! to talk about her new book, Vegetable Literacy, and growing up in a family of botanists. We'll also hear from a pair of Memphis natives to discuss how to make vegetables the centerpiece of any meal by sprucing them up with traditional Southern ingredients.
If all this talk makes you hungry, you can always order a salad from Gia DiLeo, owner of Green to Go. She'll be in the studio to discuss her business. Plus, Jyl Benson tells us about the Sunday Suppers at Maison Madeleine.