Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri September 13, 2013
Vegetable Lover's Paradise
Deborah Madison has been involved in the food industry since the 1970's. She joins us on Louisiana Eats! to talk about her new book, Vegetable Literacy, and growing up in a family of botanists. We'll also hear from a pair of Memphis natives to discuss how to make vegetables the centerpiece of any meal by sprucing them up with traditional Southern ingredients.
If all this talk makes you hungry, you can always order a salad from Gia DiLeo, owner of Green to Go. She'll be in the studio to discuss her business. Plus, Jyl Benson tells us about the Sunday Suppers at Maison Madeleine.