Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon October 15, 2012
Vegan Chef Turns To Ethiopian Beats With Take Out
Oakland-based chef and activist Bryant Terry released his latest cookbook The Inspired Vegan earlier this year. In the book, he creates soulful playlists for each of his elaborate vegan menus. For Tell Me More's occasional series, "In Your Ear," Terry talks about the music that inspires him — in and out of the kitchen.