Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Sat November 23, 2013
For Urban Shade, Plant a Willow Oak
By Dan Gill
With it's upright, oval shape, and relatively fast growth, it doesn't take long for the Willow Oak to develop into a nice shade tree and it doesn't require as much pruning as the Live Oak to fit well in an average urban lot.
Copyright 2013 WRKF-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wrkf.org.