Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri October 4, 2013
Updated: Projected Rain, Wind And Storm Surge Impact Of Tropical Storm Karen
The National Weather Service's New Orleans office has released an updated series of maps indicating the projected impact of Tropical Storm Karen on the metro area.
The NHS warns that maps such as these are subject to change based on a wide range of factors as the storm approaches. This post will be updated with new maps as the storm progresses.
This post has been updated.
Tropical Storm Karen