Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Around the Nation
Wed May 15, 2013
Unsatisfied Fan Uses Tweets To Torment Players
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene with a tool for sports fans to torment pro athletes. It's called Twitter. The NBA's New York Knicks lost to the Indiana Pacers Tuesday night, falling further behind in their playoff series. Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith took responsibility even though he has a cold. Fans? No sympathy.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
A new Twitter account followed each shot he took. It's called Did J.R. Smith Miss? Yeah, said one tweet. Sure did, said the next. Another simply said: I mean, what do you think? It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.