Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
WWNO News Features
Fri March 25, 2011
UNO Unveils Its Students First Program
New Orleans, LA – The University of New Orleans unveiled its Students First initiative today, with various campus upgrades provided by more than $2.2 million in federal hurricane recovery funds. These upgrades include a new campus wireless internet system and technological upgrades for the colleges. The event was attended by many, including U.S. Congressman Cedric Richmond and Senator David Vitter, who shared his thoughts on the project with WWNO.