Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue April 9, 2013
UNO Names Williams Dean of College of Business Administration
The University of New Orleans has named John Williams as the new dean of the College of Business Administration.
Williams has served as the college's interim dean since August of 2010, and was one of three finalists selected from a nationwide search, the university said today in a press release.
“I am confident that Dean Williams will provide the leadership required to enhance the College’s internal operations and continued engagement with the greater New Orleans community,” said UNO Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs James E. Payne.
Williams joined the University of New Orleans in 2005 as a professor and the director of the college's Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Administration school. Before coming to UNO, he directed a similar program at Kansas State University, and was Virginia Tech University's undergraduate coordinator.