Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue March 12, 2013
UNO Down to Three Finalists for Business Dean
The University of New Orleans has named three finalists for dean of its College of Business, which has been without a permanent leader since August 2010.
New Orleans CityBusiness reports that they include John Williams, who is serving as interim dean and leads the college's Kabacoff School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Administration.
The others are Somnath Bhattachrya, interim dean of Florida Atlantic University's College of Business, and Tony Henthorne, associate dean of the University of Nevada Las Vegas College of Hotel Administration.
Each will make a presentation to the search committee, followed by a question-and-answer session.
Williams' is Thursday, Battachrya's on March 18 and Henthorne's on March 21.
Each session will begin at 5 p.m. at UNO's Kirschman Hall, Room 131, and will be open to anyone interested.
All Things New Orleans