Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
University of Louisiana-Monroe
Sun September 9, 2012
ULM gets contract for insurance research
The University of Louisiana-Monroe College of Business has been awarded a research contract from the Louisiana Department of Insurance to study and provide support for proposed legislative insurance reforms.
The News-Star reports the research is designed to provide support for proposals to improve the Louisiana insurance market, making insurance more widely available and rates more affordable.
The college has done work on the subject for several years under state contracts.
LSU Health Sciences Center