Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
University of Louisiana-Monroe
Sun September 9, 2012
ULM gets contract for insurance research
The University of Louisiana-Monroe College of Business has been awarded a research contract from the Louisiana Department of Insurance to study and provide support for proposed legislative insurance reforms.
The News-Star reports the research is designed to provide support for proposals to improve the Louisiana insurance market, making insurance more widely available and rates more affordable.
The college has done work on the subject for several years under state contracts.
LSU Health Sciences Center