Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
WWNO News Features
Wed September 14, 2011
UL President Dr Randy Moffett Speaks to WWNO about UNO President Search
By Paul Maassen
New Orleans, LA – The search for a new president of the University of New Orleans continues as UNO moves from LSU's system of higher education to the University of Louisiana's, the largest in the state. Dr. Randy Moffett, President of the University of Louisiana System, joined WWNO's Paul Maassen to discuss UNO's move to the UL system and the public meetings taking place on UNO's campus tomorrow as part of the search for a new president.
The UNO presidential search committee meetings take place Thursday, September 15th, 2011. They'll begin with a business meeting at 10:30am and a public forum at 1pm at the Homer Hitt Alumni Center on UNO's campus. Meetings are open to the public. More information is available through UNO's website.