Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue June 19, 2012
Ukraine's $13 Billion Bid For European Relevance
Originally published on Tue June 19, 2012 5:59 pm
Ukraine was hoping that co-hosting the Euro 2012 soccer championship would showcase its entry into the European community of nations. It hasn't turned out that way. Several leaders, including Germany's Angela Merkel, have stayed away to protest the jailing of Ukraine's former prime minister.