Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Wed March 23, 2011
Turn the Page - Tennessee Makes 100
1.5 ounces brandy
1 ounce dark creme de cacao
2 ounces heavy cream
Freshly grated nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients. Add ice and shake vigorously for about a minute. Strain into a chilled, stemmed martini glass and top with a just a bit of freshly grated nutmeg.