Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed March 23, 2011
Turn the Page - Tennessee Makes 100
1.5 ounces brandy
1 ounce dark creme de cacao
2 ounces heavy cream
Freshly grated nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients. Add ice and shake vigorously for about a minute. Strain into a chilled, stemmed martini glass and top with a just a bit of freshly grated nutmeg.