Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed March 26, 2014
TUESDAY: Steve Myers, John Pierre, Dr. John Westra, Jennifer Senior
Vice Chancellor of the Southern University Law Center John Pierre talks with Jim about the upcoming Southern University Symposium: "Quality Education as a Constitutional Right and the Role of Historically Black Colleges and Universities". Kandice Williams joins the discussion to talk about her experience as a Southern University Law student.
Associate Professor at the LSU AG Center Dr. John Westra discusses the LSU Agriculture summary.
Steve Myers talks with Jim about the latest developments with the city-parish lawsuit. The lawsuit in the hands of the Louisiana Supreme Court is in reference to a Baton Rouge ordinance that only a single family may rent in A-1 zoning districts.
Author Jennifer Senior joins the show to talk about her new book "All Joy and No Fun": The Paradox of Modern Parenthood."