Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed March 26, 2014
TUESDAY: Steve Myers, John Pierre, Dr. John Westra, Jennifer Senior
Vice Chancellor of the Southern University Law Center John Pierre talks with Jim about the upcoming Southern University Symposium: "Quality Education as a Constitutional Right and the Role of Historically Black Colleges and Universities". Kandice Williams joins the discussion to talk about her experience as a Southern University Law student.
Associate Professor at the LSU AG Center Dr. John Westra discusses the LSU Agriculture summary.
Steve Myers talks with Jim about the latest developments with the city-parish lawsuit. The lawsuit in the hands of the Louisiana Supreme Court is in reference to a Baton Rouge ordinance that only a single family may rent in A-1 zoning districts.
Author Jennifer Senior joins the show to talk about her new book "All Joy and No Fun": The Paradox of Modern Parenthood."