Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Mon November 18, 2013
TUESDAY: Political Blogger C.B. Forgotston, Music Historian John McMillian, James Windham
Originally published on Tue November 19, 2013 10:24 am
James Windham, with the Capital Area Re-Entry Coalition, discusses re-training and re-integration of former prison inmates as productive members of society.
Government watchdog and political blogger C.B. Forgotston talks about the upset victory of Vance McAllister in the 5th District Congressional race, and what it means for Governor Jindal, who unofficially backed Neil Riser in that race.
Music Historian John McMillian on his book, "Beatles versus Stones", about the friendship and rivalry between the two supergroups of the 1960's.