Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon November 18, 2013
TUESDAY: Political Blogger C.B. Forgotston, Music Historian John McMillian, James Windham
Originally published on Tue November 19, 2013 10:24 am
James Windham, with the Capital Area Re-Entry Coalition, discusses re-training and re-integration of former prison inmates as productive members of society.
Government watchdog and political blogger C.B. Forgotston talks about the upset victory of Vance McAllister in the 5th District Congressional race, and what it means for Governor Jindal, who unofficially backed Neil Riser in that race.
Music Historian John McMillian on his book, "Beatles versus Stones", about the friendship and rivalry between the two supergroups of the 1960's.