Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue June 10, 2014
TUESDAY: AP's Melinda Deslatte & The Advocate's Lanny Keller; also LA Sportsman Editor Andy Crawford
Today, Robert Travis Scott has Melinda Deslatte of The Associated Press and Lanny Keller of The Advocate to discuss the "winners" and "losers" of this years Louisiana Legislative Session. Some of the "winners" they discuss: Oil & Gas Companies and Payday Lenders to name a few. "Losers": Most of the Democratic bills. Tune in to hear the rest.
Also, Editor of the Louisiana Sportsman Andy Crawford joins Robert in the last segment to discuss the coastal protection, the recent saltwater fishing license fee increase, how to catch a Redfish, and much, much more.