Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Tue June 10, 2014
TUESDAY: AP's Melinda Deslatte & The Advocate's Lanny Keller; also LA Sportsman Editor Andy Crawford
Today, Robert Travis Scott has Melinda Deslatte of The Associated Press and Lanny Keller of The Advocate to discuss the "winners" and "losers" of this years Louisiana Legislative Session. Some of the "winners" they discuss: Oil & Gas Companies and Payday Lenders to name a few. "Losers": Most of the Democratic bills. Tune in to hear the rest.
Also, Editor of the Louisiana Sportsman Andy Crawford joins Robert in the last segment to discuss the coastal protection, the recent saltwater fishing license fee increase, how to catch a Redfish, and much, much more.