Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue April 15, 2014
TUESDAY: Actress Pam Grier, HIV/AIDS Alliance Rep. Timothy Young, Blogger Tom Aswell
Originally published on Wed April 16, 2014 10:21 am
Actress Pam Grier speaks on the HIV/AIDS epidemic and how citizens can contribute to the cause through awareness and prevention.
HIV/AIDS Alliance Representative Timothy Young touches on HIV/AIDS in the Baton Rouge community. HAART's Dining Out for Life fundraiser will be held on April 24. For more information, visit diningoutforlife.com.
Blogger and former comic Tom Aswell speaks on the scandal swirling around Congressman Vance McAllister and other political issues.
The Rotary of Baton Rouge member Chris Ciesielski speaks with the honoree Morgan Gautreau and her efforts to bring Spina Bifida awareness to her community.