Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Out To Lunch
Mon March 4, 2013
A Tree Mendez RootSuit
Peter’s guests on this edition of Out to Lunch are eccentric enough to earn the accolade, “Our most Only In New Orleans show ever.”
Colin Grussing is an otherwise perfectly normal person who dresses in fully body spandex, including masking his face, and sells what he calls his RootSuit to other eccentrics and rabid sports fans. A man named Tree (only), who came to lunch in a wooden bow tie, weaves a magical spell over tourists.