Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Out To Lunch
Mon March 4, 2013
A Tree Mendez RootSuit
Peter’s guests on this edition of Out to Lunch are eccentric enough to earn the accolade, “Our most Only In New Orleans show ever.”
Colin Grussing is an otherwise perfectly normal person who dresses in fully body spandex, including masking his face, and sells what he calls his RootSuit to other eccentrics and rabid sports fans. A man named Tree (only), who came to lunch in a wooden bow tie, weaves a magical spell over tourists.