Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Tue August 10, 2010
Tom Piazza's Prize-Winning Novel "City of Refuge"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" - part-1 of a 3-part series in advance of the 5th anniversary of Katrina spotlighting some of the best books written in response to the storm - New Orleans writer Tom Piazza's prize-winning novel "City of Refuge"...
For more information about Tom Piazza and "City of Refuge" - please click here .