Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Arts & Culture
Wed February 24, 2010
Tolbert's "Aquiferious" Exhibit Explores Florida's Springs
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Art and science come together to explore and protect Florida's freshwater springs in Margaret Ross Tolbert's Aquiferious exhibit on view at LeMieux Galleries thru February 27, 2010. Tolbert is also the author of an artistic guidebook to Florida's springs also titled Aquiferious. She and contributors will be in the gallery for a book signing and discussion on Thursday, February 25th, 5-7PM.