Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu July 11, 2013
THURSDAY: LDOR's Jason Decuir, Rock Historian Steve Miller
Jim talks with Louisiana Department of Revenue Executive Council Jason Decuir about the Governor's abandoned tax swap plan, the 2013 fiscal Legislative Session and the coming state Tax Amnesty program.
Author Steve Miller discusses his book, "Detroit Rock City", a series of stories of the Motor City's most famous and influential rock & rollers.