Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed July 17, 2013
THURSDAY: Blogger John Maginnis, Leo Honeycutt & Eric Lane, Kim Ritchie Spencer
Originally published on Thu July 18, 2013 10:05 am
A visit with veteran Capitol correspondent and publisher of "LAPolitics.com" John Maginnis.
Write-journalist Leo Honeycutt and local businessman Eric Lane talk with Jim about former Major Leaguer Matt Batts, who died recently here in Baton Rouge at the age of 91.
Kim Ritchie Spencer, who contributed to the book, "The Thinking Mom's Revolution", about being the parent of an autistic child.