Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed July 17, 2013
THURSDAY: Blogger John Maginnis, Leo Honeycutt & Eric Lane, Kim Ritchie Spencer
Originally published on Thu July 18, 2013 10:05 am
A visit with veteran Capitol correspondent and publisher of "LAPolitics.com" John Maginnis.
Write-journalist Leo Honeycutt and local businessman Eric Lane talk with Jim about former Major Leaguer Matt Batts, who died recently here in Baton Rouge at the age of 91.
Kim Ritchie Spencer, who contributed to the book, "The Thinking Mom's Revolution", about being the parent of an autistic child.