Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon May 7, 2012
Three Cheers (And Three Books) For Mummy Dearest
In England our Mother's Day comes a little before yours in America. This year my youngest son wrote me a poem, and ingeniously rhymed "good book" with "good cook," "fun" with "mum," and "great jokes" with "not giving pokes" — that was clearly a hard one.
I appreciated the challenge of nailing down motherhood in a short space. Here are three books that do the same thing.