Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Inside the Arts
Thu February 23, 2012
Thomas Mann: Mann's Mind
New Orleans contemporary jewelry artist and metal sculptor Thomas Mann is known for his trademark handcrafted techno-romantic jewelry.
His latest works are huge, mixed media sculptures exploring a variety of issues in the exhibit, Mann's Mind, now in final days at LeMieux Galleries. Mann will be on hand for a gallery walk-thru at a closing party Friday, February 24th, from 5 pm to 7 pm, at LeMieux Galleries, 332 Julia Street.