Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Inside the Arts
Thu February 23, 2012
Thomas Mann: Mann's Mind
New Orleans contemporary jewelry artist and metal sculptor Thomas Mann is known for his trademark handcrafted techno-romantic jewelry.
His latest works are huge, mixed media sculptures exploring a variety of issues in the exhibit, Mann's Mind, now in final days at LeMieux Galleries. Mann will be on hand for a gallery walk-thru at a closing party Friday, February 24th, from 5 pm to 7 pm, at LeMieux Galleries, 332 Julia Street.