Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Inside the Arts
Thu February 23, 2012
Thomas Mann: Mann's Mind
New Orleans contemporary jewelry artist and metal sculptor Thomas Mann is known for his trademark handcrafted techno-romantic jewelry.
His latest works are huge, mixed media sculptures exploring a variety of issues in the exhibit, Mann's Mind, now in final days at LeMieux Galleries. Mann will be on hand for a gallery walk-thru at a closing party Friday, February 24th, from 5 pm to 7 pm, at LeMieux Galleries, 332 Julia Street.