Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Notes from New Orleans
Tue August 21, 2012
Textile Designer Camilla Franklin
English designer Camilla Franklin knows how to spin a yarn — quite literally, in fact. On this week's Notes from New Orleans she speaks with Sharon Litwin about her involvement in Louisiana's longstanding textile industry.
To read a related article written by Litwin, visit Nolavie.com.
Notes From New Orleans