Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed December 1, 2010
Ten Plaintiffs File Suit Against LDE Part 1
By Angela Taylor
New Orleans, LA – Last month a federal lawsuit was filed against the Louisiana Department of Education on behalf of New Orleans' special education students. In the first of a two-part report, exploring the details behind the suit, WWNO's Angela Taylor tells the story of one its plaintiffs.