Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Around the Nation
Fri December 28, 2012
Tell Us How You Will Find Peace In 2013
Originally published on Fri December 28, 2012 12:02 pm
MICHEL MARTIN, HOST:
Looking ahead to the new year, we would like to know if you are planning to make a change in an effort to bring peace into your life. It could be anything: trying to reconcile with someone with whom you are estranged, cutting up your credit cards, cleaning out the garage or making plans for a weekly date night. Whatever it is, if the intention is to bring peace to your life, we'd like to hear about it
You can email us, send us a message on Facebook or tweet us your thoughts using the hashtag #TMMPeace. We'll see what people come up with, and you might just hear your idea on a future program. Again, that's hashtag #TMMPeace on Twitter. And as always, to tell us more about anything on your mind, you can visit us on Facebook or on Twitter. Our handle is @TELLMEMORENPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.