Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue March 6, 2012
Teen Violence: Can It Be Prevented?
Teenager T.J. Lane was charged for killing three students at Chardon High School in Ohio. The incident left many parents wondering what motivated the attack, and what can be done to protect their kids. Host Michel Martin speaks with three experts about why young people become violent and how to prevent it.