Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue March 6, 2012
Teen Violence: Can It Be Prevented?
Teenager T.J. Lane was charged for killing three students at Chardon High School in Ohio. The incident left many parents wondering what motivated the attack, and what can be done to protect their kids. Host Michel Martin speaks with three experts about why young people become violent and how to prevent it.